11. Bouzouki Joseph
About This Episode
Garth's very last album forever: 2016's Gunslinger. We wish we could say it's a triumphant return to form… but it's more of a flaccid, bland return to form. At least it's not horribly offensive?
This is our shortest episode ever! There isn't much to chew on here. Though we do manage to talk about more interesting things than these songs, like a movie that Cameron mysteriously calls Bang Bang Driver.
- The album cover, where Garf looks like Will Ferrell
- The Ewok Adventure
- Wow. Led Zeppelin had at least three successful plagiarism suits brought against them.
- Will Ferrell and Chad Smith Drum-Off!
- Heads Carolina, Tails California
- Jake Jolliff, an amazing mandolin player, son of professor Bill Jolliff whose classes Nathan and Cameron took
- Cotton-Eyed Joe—which might not be racist? It's hard to tell
- The Greek bouzouki, and the Irish bouzouki
You can support us in several ways:
- If you want to buy Gunslinger, you can do it here and support us.
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!
Visit our Patreon and support us here!