Man Against Machine by Garth Brooks.
Garth makes a not-at-all triumphant return after 13 years of hiatus with his album Man Against Machine. And boy does it stink to high heaven.
Not only did Garf not appear to learn anything in his time away, it seems like he regressed in some important ways. For instance, it appears he's spent the better part of a decade in "the friendzone." We expected better from you, Garf.
- The coming man against machine battle
- GhostTunes, Garth's aptly-named and short-lived music service
- It's "Ukraine," not "the Ukraine"—get it right, NATHAN
- William Penn's swordplay cosplay
- Triumph of the Will
- The real story of Romeo and Juliet
- Manifest Destiny
- Jingoism—which is a word we've used a lot, but here's a definition if you don't know it
- "Love Doesn’t Trump Hate. Accountability Does." by Aleo Pugh
- there's also another good article called "Love Doesn't Trump Hate"
- David Bowie on Soul Train—he actually wasn't the first white artist. Elton John was.
DO NOT buy this album on Amazon. Avoid it. We don't even want the sweet affiliate link ¢a$h for this one.