Bonobo societies, Monster Mashes for the 90s, the Jokester of Dark Knight fame, and little juggalinos—it’s all a part of
this balanced breakfast Cameron and Nathan’s discussion of Riddle Box, Insane Clown Posse’s third album!
Join us as we wind the crank and see what kinds of songs play, and as we answer the big questions—like, is ICP the spiritual heir to French poet Charles Baudelaire? Probably not, but maybe!
- Armin Meiwes, a German man who killed and ate a willing volunteer—and ended up going to prison for it
- "So mad I could bust a nut!"
- Charles Baudelaire’s 1857 The Flowers of Evil (Les Fleurs du Mal)
- Bonobo sexual behavior and their society
- Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Tell-Tale Heart”, which was adapted into a song by ICP
- The Cleveland Elementary School shooting in Stockton, CA in 1989—one of the first of what we’d come to think as “school shootings,” and which definitely preceded this 1995 album
- Juggalos and floobs
- Pronunciations of “clique”
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!