Flavors of Entanglement by Alanis Morrisette.
Hit the pause baton, because it's about to get deliciously spaghetti-tangled all up in here! Nathan and Cameron try to make sense of Alanis 2008 album Flavors of Entanglement with the help of Imaging Heap, the punk band Deaf Sieve, and Bryan Breynolds of the movie Breadpool and Breadpool 2.
- Derriére. NFSW, naturally. Unless you’re a butt doctor.
- Conversations with Alanis Morissette episode about work addiction.
- Alanis’ husband.
- It was actually Reagan, not George HW Bush, that said the bonkers quote "My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."
- Alice Miller wrote a book called For Your Own Good about authoritarian parenting, tying it to the rise of Nazi Germany. Not everyone is convinced.
- John Vanderslice’s "After it Ends."
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!