rEVOLVEr by T-Pain.
We're trying out a new format this week! Surprise! We decided to focus less on comprehensiveness, and more on just being enjoyable and entertaining. That is, the old format was increasingly leading to perfunctory song discussions, and nobody wants that.
Anyway, this week we talked about T-Pain's studio album Revolver. It's not as memorable as his earliest releases, but there's some solid stuff here. Some really frikken weird stuff, too, but some solid stuff nevertheless.
- T-Pain’s Tiny Desk concert
- Godwin’s law
- First thought best thought
- Charming sincerity on Quora
- Isaac Newton jabbing things in his eyes: “he inserted a bodkin (a long, flat needle) behind his eye and observed what effect the distortion of his eyeball shape had on his vision.”
- Zeno’s paradox
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!