Arrival by ABBA.
Nathan invents the academic discipline of Mexicorientalism, Cameron gets Famous for His Drippins™, and ABBA teaches us how sexy geometry can be.
- It's legally complicated, but spousal rape was either legal or punished less severely than other forms of rape in the US until 1993ish
- Roger Ebert famously said that video games cannot be art—but tempered his position a while later
- James Bond, rapist—not just old-school Bond either; this is from 2012
- Perhaps it's worth citing Edward Said's foundational book Orientalism, because we sure seem to reference it a lot
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes, including a new weekly mini-show, What's in the Box Weekly!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!