Diabolus in Musica by Slayer.
Nathan is all out of turbs, Cameron mandates a license to use a six-syllable word, and Slayer writes a musical Starbucks cup.
- Discord invite
- The Tritone, the real Diabolus in Musica
- Turbo, the album by Judas Priest
- Baudelaire, not Rimbaud, you idiot, Nathan!
- Scrum (Agile)
- The Point, an absolutely bonkers movie
- Nickelback's hypothetical album of Slayer covers
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes, including a weekly mini-show, What's in the Box Weekly!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!