Today’s the day! Human soul patch Chris Gaines gets his day in the sun as Garth Brooks dons a wig and a smoldering, sexy, cheeks-sucked-in face for his best rockstar playacting. Pucker up your pair of kissable ellipses, because this bad boy is going to soft-rock your whole world.
The Garf/Gaines pair is a real Jekyll/Hyde situation… but in the end, it turns out Chris Gaines is actually a lot less fun than we thought he would be. Oh, well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- To blave
- Bill Clinton and “depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is”
- Richard Bachman
- VH1’s Behind the Music on Chris Gaines
- Garf’s interview where he explains Chris Gaines
- The Gaines album cover, and the Garf album cover.
- SNL Californians
- The outdated and racist term “miscegenation,” and the tokenism with which Gaines treats black people
- It blows
- Black Tuesday