18. Chekhov’s Waffle House
About This Episode
ICP strikes back! …into our hearts, with their 2000 album Bizaar. Yes, you read that right: not bazaar, and not bizarre, but Biza'ar! It's one part of their album duo Bizaar/Bizzar, which Cameron helpfully points out are neither "correct" spellings of any of those words.
Cameron and Nathan tackle the difficult questions on this one, like: Is it a good thing to objectify overweight women? How long can you walk around with a heart-on before you need to seek medical attention? And what is a meadow for, anyway?
(it's not for the cows to graze, because that's what a pasturefor)
- Nathan Rabin's book, You Don't Know Me but You Don't Like Me
- Michael's Jackson's vitiligo and plastic surgery
- Tropic Thunder: "Don't judge me!!"
- Yo mama jokes in the bible
- Def Leppard's drummer, who's mostly armless
- Lilith Fair, and Lilith
- The Mountain Goats album Cameron talked about
- Mom's Spaghetti
- AAVE possessive grammar, which sometimes omits the apostrophe-s formation
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!
- Make like a pikathulhu and write us a review on Apple Podcasts.
Visit our Patreon and support us here!