19. Make Sure There’s No Crystal Lumps
About This Episode
ICP's 2000 album Bizzar is a return to form, but better! This is their best one so far, which makes it really fun to talk about. But for some reason, Cameron and Nathan still stall and digress into such topics as Amy Grant's slay rides, Digimon (digital monsters), and Archie's full-throated complaint that "JUGHEAD ATE ALL MY PIZZA."
It's a real wild—wicked wild—romp that'll have you saying, "wicked clowns never die!" Whoop, whoop, indeed.
- Coxswain is a real word, which actually exists
- John Denver's plane crash
- The original version of "Let’s Go All the Way"
- Digimon (are the CHAM-PIONS)
- The Superbowel in 2018 where the Iggles destroyed not only Boston, but Philadelphia too
- Ridi, Pagliacci
- Violent J Does the Moonwalk!
- Pidgin language
- Oingo Boingo
- This Is Us, which features a triplet dying during childbirth
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!
Visit our Patreon and support us here!