S2E12. Underoos in Your Overalls
March 19th, 2018
1 hr 38 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
The Mighty Death Pop by Insane Clown Posse.
In 2012, ICP released their album The Mighty Death Poop, the second card in the second hand of Jokers Cards. It's not bad. There are a few good songs on The Mighty Beth Pop, but lots of them are kinda mediocre, and a couple are just straight up bad. Like that one that reminds us of the shitty movie Taken.
The best song by far is the titular "The Mighty Death Plops," which you can listen to here. "Juggalo Juice" is pretty good, too. But the rest of The Mighty Red Pop is not super compelling, and has us looking forward to the day when we're done with ICP…
Listen along to The Mighty Death Pope here.
- Chris Benoit
- Rihanna forgives Chris Brown
- Sprechgesang, the German word for talk-singing that Nathan couldn't remember
- Altered Carbon
- MD 20/20
- Rising intonation: "The high rising terminal (HRT), also known as upspeak, uptalk, rising inflection, moronic interrogative, or high rising intonation (HRI), is a feature of some variants of English where declarative sentence clauses end with a rising-pitch intonation, until the end of the sentence where a falling-pitch is applied."
- Acronym vs. initialism: "The distinction is not well-maintained."
- The Monty Hall problem
- Non-ICP songs referenced (Spotify links):
- "I'm Shipping up to Boston"
- "Rock Lobster"
- The Lonely Island's "YOLO"
- "The Safety Dance"
- Die Antwoord's "Enter the Ninja" & "Evil Boy"
- "If I Had a Rocket Launcher"
- "Young Folks"
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!