Bang! Pow! Boom! by Insane Clown Posse.
Nathan's getting punchy this week, because he didn't really enjoy ICP's many versions of their 2009 album Bang! Pow! Boom!. It's not that it's bad, it's just… the shine is wearing off a little bit. ICP's been releasing these albums over almost 20 years, but we've been mainlining them for three months. Is Nathan finally starting to crack?
Cameron didn't mind Bang! Pow! Boom! so much, though. Maybe it's better than Nathan gives it credit for, and there's at least one really good song. Plus, it inspired a brilliant SNL parody video, so we can credit it with that.
- The music for "In Yo Face"
- Beyond the Box Set's episode about Amelie, which Nathan guested on
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego
- The friggin' mode
- The different names for people who are called "gypsies," who may be better referred to as "Romani"
- "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allen Poe
- The Philly accent
- An illicit link to the SNL parody for the song "Miracles"
- DickDale.com, which Nathan didn't mention still looks like it did in 2004 (and presumably 1994 too)
- The Central Park Five, who Donald Trump decided should be executed, despite their innocence
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!