Now Is the Time by Alanis Morissette.
Alanis’ (Alanis’s?) second album Now Is the Time, from 1992, is a solid improvement on her first album. But it’s still the generic CanadaPop that Alanis would leave behind soon for her real career, with Jagged Little Pill. It was pretty fun, but ultimately mostly forgettable.
Other topics covered include grass, a tight five on plain rice cakes, blue ears, and the #mewtwo movement.
Listen along to Now Is the Time here.
- Pizza in cones, what a country!
- Strunk and White on possessives with or without extra s
- Justin Belieber: “What Do You Mean” and “Love Yourself”
- Jeff Goldblum laugh remix from Jurassic Park
- Tony Clifton
- The song “Truffle Butter,” which is not about what Nathan thought it was about
- Jagged Little Pill: The Musical!
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!