Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie by Alanis Morissette.
It's the Phantom Menace of Alanis albums! 1998's Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie was Alanis' followup to her massively successful Jagged Little Pill, and it's… not so good. I guess Alanis forgot how to write songs with meter?
But at least Cameron gets feisty drunk in his cider-hole! And we become the first podcast ever, in history, to talk about Star Wars.
- Kevin Smith’s gas station jeans
- Cambridge's Mayor Maher, not Meyer
- Wild Wild Country
- Thank U video
- “Shrunk” by Aesop Rock
- Livia Soprano, in her posthumous scene
- It's forsook, not forsought
- “You Can’t Buy Me a Hot Dog, MAN”
- Baba O’Riley, which Nathan was wrong about: "Townshend wanted to input the vital signs and personality of Meher Baba into a synthesiser, which would then generate music based on that data. When this idea fell through, Townshend instead recorded a Lowrey Berkshire Deluxe TBO-1 organ using its marimba repeat feature as the backing track."
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page! Support Think Outside the Box Set