It’s our last interlude episode for now! This week, Cameron tries to convince us all that Curtis Mayfield’s 1971 album Roots is really cool and interesting. It only has 7 songs, so Cameron has plenty of time to drone on and on—uh, I mean, we have plenty of time to go in-depth!
- Uber Got the D
- New Yorkers and Merry Mary Marry
- Cam’s transcription of “Keep On Keepin’ On”
- Hit Parade’s episode on charity mega singles
- Cameron’s back on Twitter!
Also, listeners: we need your help! For the next artist that we'll be discussing, should we talk about T-Pain or Sly and the Family Stone? Vote at http://vote.boxset.website and help us pick! Open until Tuesday (June 12) at noon.
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!