Roots by Curtis Mayfield.
It’s our last interlude episode for now! This week, Cameron tries to convince us all that Curtis Mayfield’s 1971 album Roots is really cool and interesting. It only has 7 songs, so Cameron has plenty of time to drone on and on—uh, I mean, we have plenty of time to go in-depth!
- Uber Got the D
- New Yorkers and Merry Mary Marry
- Cam’s transcription of “Keep On Keepin’ On”
- Hit Parade’s episode on charity mega singles
- Cameron’s back on Twitter!
Also, listeners: we need your help! For the next artist that we'll be discussing, should we talk about T-Pain or Sly and the Family Stone? Vote at http://vote.boxset.website and help us pick! Open until Tuesday (June 12) at noon.
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!