Today’s Garth Brooks album: In Pieces. Nathan and Cameron discuss their cowboy-baby fetishes, and Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney show up to lend some wisdom.
Be sure to check out “Beyond the Box Set,” which is a real podcast! And it’s really good. Dammit. Now we feel worse for accidentally stealing their name.
- The order Coleoptera, which includes beetles
- Liverpool English (AKA Scouse)
- The shirt Garth is wearing on the cover
- Richard Nixon’s dog, Checkers
- For those who don’t stand outside the fire
- The dogwhistle term “welfare queen“
- Andalusian cadence