Show No Mercy by Slayer.
Nathan applies a thin coat of Satan paint, Cameron proves that Slayer is folk music, and Slayer writes some limericks.
- Rammstein's singer performing on fire
- The term “person of color”
- Satanism (Church of Satan, Satanic Temple—very different things)
- The album cover
- Euler and the bridges of Königsberg
- Miriam Jones’ article about murder ballads
- D’n’D Alignment
- Achewood metal band lyrics
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes, including a new weekly mini-show, What's in the Box Weekly!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!