Haunting the Chapel/Live Undead by Slayer.
Nathan takes a broad view of the Slayer œuvre, Cameron launches a spinoff called Ape Talk, and Slayer really should've been named "Demonic Doug."
- Satanist display in Illinois
- The cover of Haunting the Chapel, and Live Undead
- "Dulce et Decorum Est", by Wilfred Owen
- Poetic foot
- Shared by Jordan Gilbert: 10 Genres of Metal in 3 Minutes
- Shared by Jordan Gilbert: Evolution of Metal (1970-2010)
- The first character with "LOVE" and "HATE" tattooed on their knuckles was Harry Powell in the novel and movie The Night of the Hunter
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes, including a new weekly mini-show, What's in the Box Weekly!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!