Garth Brooks & the magic of Christmas: Songs from Call Me Claus by Garth Brooks
Surprise, mothertruckers! Wicked cowboys never die! That's right, Garth Brooks has returned for another heartwarming exercise in perfunctory Christmas mirth. Watch those reindeer paws, because we're about to bump-n-hump deep into the black magic of Christmas.
- Attention: We were not aware that “Zat You, Santa Claus?” is a real song, done much better by Louis Armstrong
- The Allmusic review for this album
- Sen. Sumner was beaten on the floor of the senate for being an abolitionist
- Humping in the meaning of schlepping (definition 2)
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” and its changed lyrics
- Chance the Rapper and the last Christmas
- Jay Pharaoh's lost episodes of Fresh Prince sketch
Listen along to Garth Brooks & the magic of Christmas: Songs from Call Me Claus here (if you have access to Amazon Music)
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes, including a new weekly mini-show, What's in the Box Weekly!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!