The Ringmaster by Insane Clown Posse.
Nathan and Cameron listen to ICP’s second album, Cameron invents old-time ICP music, George Washington’s teeth fall out, and Theo has a juggalo birthday. It’s all part of the kooky karnival fun of The Ringmaster!
The Ringmaster, Insane Clown Posse’s second album, is a big step up musically from The Carnival of Carnage. It has less misogyny, though there’s still a non-zero amount. It probably could’ve been shorter, though.
- Uncle Joe’s Violent Crime Act—which would be a terrible name for a band
- Washington’s teeth: “he had a set made with real human teeth, likely ones he purchased from "several unnamed 'Negroes,' presumably Mount Vernon slaves" in 1784.”
- The word bitch… its history, and the debate surrounding its usage
- The New Jim Crow: a book about how America imprisons its minorities in disproportionate rates
- Benjamin Franklin: initially a slaveowner, he eventually became an abolitionist and freed his slaves.
- Zaphod Beeblebrox, man of two heads and one hoopy frood
- Land Shark
- Flow, as defined in hip-hop
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!