ICP released the second part of their The Wraith Joker's Card, which has… no Wraith in it? That's OK, though, because Cameron and Nathan still have plenty to talk about, including non-funky crows, Dr. Oz®'s patented Drano Cleanse™, and Cameron's highly erotic thigh-unveiling.
We were warned about this album, but it's actually pretty good—especially the beats. The main problem is that ICP have mostly abandoned their social commentary by this point, and instead have become "family values" people (suburbanites?) concerned with "personal responsibility." That's disappointing, because one of the things we liked best about ICP was their social commentary.
- Grundle, Gooch, Taint
- Straight Edge, and No Fap
- Cockles! And coracles, which is the other word Nathan was thinking of
- The Shaggs
- Dante's Inferno, Canto 25
- Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron, which features some raunchy anti-church tales
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- The Last of Us
- Rheum, also known as "sleep," or "eye boogies"
- Night hag
- A mental health and violence meta-study from California DHCS
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!