The Tempest by Insane Clown Posse.
ICP continues a string of more-or-less enjoyable albums with their 10th studio release The Tempest. Nathan had a great time listening to it and maintains that it's ICP's best album yet, while Cameron is unconvinced (and bored). Freed from their first hand of Jokers Cards, ICP cuts loose and has fun with this one.
Mikey "E" Clark is back, too! It's a veritable Psychopatchic family reunion. But… what is the concept of this concept album, again? It's a hurricane, that's also a roller coaster, but it's also a metaphor, but also it's divine judgment (in a knee-jerk ICP way), but it's really a tornado? Or something?
- Juggalo violence in 2006 in New Bedford, Massachusetts
- The history of the swastika, which was originally a religious symbol for Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism
- The "no true Scotsman" fallacy
- The Very Large Man (VLM) in the new version of The Tick
- Violent J with no makeup goes from Guy Fieri, to sad(der) Louis CK
- Michael Jackson's first moonwalk
- Violence has been going down, but can you draw the graph of its decline?
- I wanted to link to a mash'em'up of "November Rain" and "Purple Rain," but I couldn't find a good one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- The 1966 UT Austin shooting
You can support us in several ways:
- Kick us a few bux on Patreon! By becoming a supporting member, you'll gain access to special bonus episodes!
- Buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, and more at our merch page!